Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group Internationalnot providing voucher

D Jul 15, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is D K Pandey resident at Abu Dhabi, UAE (Emirates ID No- [protected]). On 13 July 2019 I have visited to LULU at Khalidiya mall, Abu Dhabi and purchased elbow support wear of cost 24 AED (my credit card transaction reference number is LULUHYPERMAKET KHALID DUBAI V4006930134015950000198.
And 15th July 2019 I have visited at LULU khalidiya mall again to return the elbow support wear, because it was short in length. Then the customer service of lulu they issued me a voucher of 24 AED (visiting time between 6 to 8 PM).
Then I moved to lulu hypermarket for buying vegetable and fruit at ground floor of khalidiya Mall and within 10 minutes my issued coupon was misplaced inside the lulu hypermarket.

I tried lot to find the voucher, but finally failed to get it.
I went to LULU customer service immediately and asked to provide my voucher of which you gave around 10 minutes before, but he denied to provide the any kind of voucher. Even I asked to customer service if you can block the generated voucher and regenerates then you provide me new voucher then he denied to provide any kind of support.
It was very disappointing to me for such a manner of customer support manger. Even I asked him to shared my last purchased details, but he was not ready to shown me again.
I made the complaint on customer feedback paper, but I am not sure he can look this complain as a series matter.
So may I ask you to please provide my voucher of 24 AED if somebody used illegal kindly share the detail of person who used my voucher, I will take very strict again .

It is completely wrong that I paid 24 AED and got nothing. Your early response will be highly appreciated. Below is my contact detail for any information regarding this.

Thanks and regard