LovelyWholesalereturn wrong size items for my refund

Their customer service representative solution team is no help. I just continue to go back and forth about my damn money. I purchased clothing wrong size in december 2018.. I center customer service by email to receive an return label for shipping to get my money back and their customer service team emailed me back stating to please keep items there is nothing the can do with items and it would cost them more to restock item and I would receive biggest discount on a new order when I get ready to order. I asked them a want would my discount be... These horrible people said 10% discount off my order.. I was in shock that they would offer such an silly solution being I spent over $50.00, I stated absolutely not.. I will send items back for my refund. I received another email for 12% discount claiming this is the biggest discount they are willing to give. I am past my outer limits with this fraudulent company. I've been going literally back and forth for 3 months with these scam artists company. I just want my [censored]in money... This company is a scam.. Fraud and you will not get a customer service number to call... Just email from [censored] non american foreigners.

Lo
May 03, 2019

Comments

Jun 15, 2019

Why is this company scammimg people out their money i ordered something and never got it wtf and you cant contact anybody i want my money back