Lotus Leggings / unauthorized charges on account

United States Review updated:

Complaint Description - Posted 3/15/2019 4:37:03 PM

I am disputing unauthorized charges on my account. I purchase a product leggings from Lotus Max Flo company for a trial period of 14 days when I received the leggings before my trial period was up I canceled the order. I purchase the product on Oct 08, 2018 for $4.95. Thinking everything was taken care of I then received another pair of leggings didn't think nothing of it until I checked my account on March 14, 2019. And notice a charged on Nov 8, 2018 for $49.99 plus a fee for $29.00 another charge $49.98 plus a fee of $29.00 another charge on January 12, 2019 for $34.99 and another charge on February 11, 2019 for $34.99. I received three pair of leggings after my first purchase of $4.95. I called on March 14th 2019 and spoke to two different representatives trying to explain I was told ma'am you didn't cancel you order you are Responsible for all charges I disagreed trying to explain that I was charged 2 $29.00 fee when I was charged the $49.00 which I did not authorize. One representative said she would cancel my order I said I cancel it back in October 2018 she got angry and kept interrupting me not allowing me to finish I was trying to tell her about all the charges and a pending charge that was going through on March 14th 2019 she got angry and said I canceled your order and I am not going to go back and forth with you and the next thing I knew she was no longer on the phone I call back and spoke to Jason he was no help either stated the fee was an overdraft.

Complaint Summary

Resolution Sought

I would like company to refund two $29 fee and one $49.99 none delivery of one legging and $34.00 pending on my account which would be posted the next day that's all I am asking since I did receive three leggings just asking for reimbursement for what was charged on my account without my permission. I can send them copies of the charges on my account showing the fees. I want this resolved.

Lotus Leggings

Ga
Mar 26, 2019

Comments

• Au
      Apr 04, 2019

I was scammed out of 64.92 on march, 2019. I was told I could get a lotus cream for 4.90 with a 2.90 shipping fee. I cancelled my order and I just had a 89.99 charge on my account which made me go in the red. I can't wait for these people to die and go to hell and burn forever. These are evil people. Sickening. Shouldn't even be allowed to live unless they are behind bars.

• Da
      Apr 22, 2019

I was scammed out of 89.99 on April 22, 2019 I thought I was ordering one thing and got something else my account was charge 24.94 on April 3, 2019 and 2.49 for something else don't what and other 4.90 what is going on, now I can't get in touch with these people.