Lotus Leggingsdid not sign up for vip membership!!! furious!!

Cancel and refund my money immediately!! i did not sign up for this, i want my money back!!!

my original free trial was aug 10 charged my debit card for: $2.49, $4.90, $4.95

my debit card has been charged twice more today aug 27: $49.98 & $49.99

no items rec'd. Nothing!

call me [protected] need phone number to contact you immediately!! cancel unwanted vip membership immediately!!

cancel vip or any other thing you tricked me into!!
patricia hawks
10617 crackling dr
indianapolis, in 46259
[protected]

• Pe
    PENELOPE Sep 01, 2018

I am trying to contact them for the same reason. I thought I was order leggings and shorts at introductory prices totalling about $12 on August 13. They charged me that and now have charged over $100 for a membership I did not agree to. I have not received any products and can’t reach customer service. I’m going to have to pay my bank to block their charges.