Lotus Leggingscharges on my debit card

W

I was charged multiple times for 4.95 and then for 49.99 on the 5th of August and have still not received any merchandise. I never agreed to pay 49.99 for a pair of leggings I paid the 4.95 and 4.90 and that's it this was 3 weeks ago and haven't received them then get a charge for more leggings when I just read it's supposed to be on the 30th day from initial order. I have called and you all refuse to refund my money and stop shipment. You basically stole 75$ from me and i want my money back.

charges on my debit card