Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] — farmingdale station closed during evening hours
I arrive at the Farmingdale station everyday for the 5:16 train to Deer Park. For the last two weeks during cold weather and rain myself and other paying riders had to wait outside under inclement weather.
Was told the reason the waiting room is closed was to keep the homeless out of the waiting rooms. I pay for my ticket every single day and deserve better than this. I am to the point of contacting news stations to assist with paying commuters waiting outside in the cold and rain.
More Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] Complaints & Reviews
- MTA-Long Island Railroad (LIRR) - senior/disabled fares on morning trains 
- LIRR - horrible service 
- Njt / Lirr / Mta Penn Station - men's restroom deplorable unsafe 
- LIRR - lirr 
- LIRR - noise and horn honking 
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - trains skipping stops to pick up passengers
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - 17 min late train on sat 10/17-939 am train to penn from jamaica
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - customer service at penn station
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - overcharged 
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - train cleanliness