L'OccitaneCustomer service

D

I have been shopping their products for years as a loyal customer. But today was my first time call their customer service. Have to say the worst ever. I placed the online order and accidentally used a saved delivery address and need to change it before it ships out.

So for the first time i called and waited 15 mins to have some one answer, and she was really moody. Seems just want to get over the phone call. I thought maybe she just having a bad day. That's all right. Once I got the confirmation email, the zip code was with an extra # and city name was one word and got separated into 2 words.

Call the 2nd time, still wait for another 15 mins, and this one was not happy neither. She was harshly asking what kind of address you want to change with an attitude, so I though another one with a bad day?? Anyway, got 2 confirmation emails with no updates, she basically didn't change anything

so call the 3rd time, long wait as usual. She seems normal compare to the other ones. Got the zip code, and when I told her the city name was incorrect, it should be one word instead of 2. She said I was wrong it should be 2 words. So I said "I'm sorry, this is my home address and it is one word" I was speechless.. Then she said" the mailman will deliver it even there is a space in between the words", and just wont change it.

So I gave up and said " just hope it will get here"

love their product, but this is just unprofessional