LocautoRent — lancia y 1.2bz 5p
We rented a car in 2018 through our travel agency in France. We took possession at the airport of Palermo/ Italy . The car was in good condition as practically new.
When we returned the car (in excellent condition) a week later we had an early flight and were obliged to put the car keys in their letter box.
A few days later we had the wonderful surprise on our account that we were debited of 139, 06 euros without any proof nor correspondence. After many phone calls and letters thru our travel agency we finally (5 months later) received a photo (without a date) of a slightly damaged rim on one of the front wheels.!!!
A swindle of 139, 06 euros !!!
More LocautoRent Complaints & Reviews
- Locauto - scammed by locauto
- Locauto - damage charges
- Locauto - very bad service
- Locauto - manner and cheating
- Locauto - damage charge
- LocautoRent - not being able to get final rental agreement from locautorental, ra pa 17553
- LocautoRent - complaining booking # 786322450
- LocautoRent - unserious and unacceptable practices
- LocautoRent - unauthorised charge on my account
- Locauto - excess charge damage