Living Spaces Furniture — return policy is a scam
Bought a sofa with significant wear and tear. Spoke with Manager, customer service and everyone told me the same thing:
- upon purchase - with pickup - I waived all of my return rights including warranties
- upon purchase - even with store delivery - I can only exchange the item, cannot get a full refund
- In my case, they flat out refused to consider any remedies even without reviewing my order or offering to inspect the damaged sofa.
Each person I spoke with from the company, rehearsed the same scripted responses above, which leads me to believe that this is not a one bad store, but rather a corporate policy.
Of course, I can sue them, or dispute with my credit card, but it is a waste of time. I'm only hoping that this review will help the next person from being victimized from this company. Horrible, horrible customer service. Stay away.
More Living Spaces Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Living Spaces Furniture Store - selling damaged furniture and fraudulent contract 
- Living Spaces - tempur pedic bed 
- Living Spaces - mattress and reclining chairs
- Living Spaces - poor customer sevice 
- Living Spaces - mattress return policies
- Living Spaces - abigail sofa
- Living Spaces Furniture - master bedroom headboard/footboard/frame
- Living Spaces - sofa sleeper damaged my hardwood floor
- Living Spaces - sofa sleeper bed
- Living Spaces - sectional couch was delivered to us damaged