Living Spaces Furniturereturn policy is a scam

Bought a sofa with significant wear and tear. Spoke with Manager, customer service and everyone told me the same thing:
- upon purchase - with pickup - I waived all of my return rights including warranties
- upon purchase - even with store delivery - I can only exchange the item, cannot get a full refund
- In my case, they flat out refused to consider any remedies even without reviewing my order or offering to inspect the damaged sofa.

Each person I spoke with from the company, rehearsed the same scripted responses above, which leads me to believe that this is not a one bad store, but rather a corporate policy.

Of course, I can sue them, or dispute with my credit card, but it is a waste of time. I'm only hoping that this review will help the next person from being victimized from this company. Horrible, horrible customer service. Stay away.

• Jw
    J.W. Wallace Sep 17, 2011

I agree with you on this one, I do think that for the most part it's corporate policy. Their idea is to move that cheap Chinese made furniture out the door and to move on to the next sucker, or customer. That company is shady.