[Resolved] LiveCareer.comI want my money back

I signed up with this website about a month or 2 ago thinking it was free and I only had to pay a small fee. I used the website to make a couple of resumes. And I checked my account today and 52.21 was missing from my account. I want my money back.

I want my money back

• LiveCareer's response · Mar 13, 2015

Hi Ali Madison Cooper,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, email, or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free.
    We also explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. We state this on every page in the purchase process and we send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Anna

LiveCareer

• LiveCareer's response · Apr 21, 2015

Hi Amanda Nan,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that was billed and card holder’s name so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Anna

LiveCareer

• Resolution Statement

• Am
    Amanda Nan Apr 12, 2015

Yes me too, I encounter this problem because I thought that only 1.95 USD for making cover letter and resume but at the first stage they took 39 something USD, Singapore dollar about 55 and I thought for that only this month and I never check my bank account for long time.. Then I realized that my account missing money. When I properly checked then I found out that they deduced from my account for 4 times already every time Singapore dollar 55, about SDG 220 already I have been cheated by this website. Just now I cancelled my subscription with them but I will not stop . I will voice out on this issue to media or social network to beware with this so call live career

• Mi
    MirandaB1 Aug 07, 2015

Yes this website is a complete scam . I've tried calling multiple times to try and cancel my account and I can't seem to get anyone to answer. They have charged $79.60 to my card so far. I would really love to get this cancelled and get my money back. I was completely under the impression that all you paid was like $1.98 to completely one resume and print. I had no idea you were going to be charging my account every month. This is not okay. And I would love my money returned back to my card. SCAM!!! -- DO NOT USE