[Resolved] LiveCareer.com — I want my money back
I signed up with this website about a month or 2 ago thinking it was free and I only had to pay a small fee. I used the website to make a couple of resumes. And I checked my account today and 52.21 was missing from my account. I want my money back.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More LiveCareer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - this site pissed me off
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - little liars
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - not sure how they keep good rating 
- LiveCareer - livecareer
- [Resolved] Live Career - beware of bait and switch ploy to steal your money