Having problems with LiveCareer?

LiveCareer Customer Service Contacts

1800 758 391 (Australia)
+1 800 652 8430 (USA and Canada)
+1 415 839 6413 (Headquarters)
+44 808 189 0354 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 005 198 (New Zealand)
51 E 42nd St Rm 1610
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LiveCareer Customer Service. Initial LiveCareer complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LiveCareer above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LiveCareer. Discuss the issues you have had with LiveCareer and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LiveCareer Complaints & Reviews

Aug 12, 2020

LiveCareer — Charging credit card scam!!!

I created an account in May. The LiveCareer website (https://www.livecareer.com/) says that I need to pay...

LiveCareerResume

This company is a scam!!! They say the services are free, then it went from free to $2.95. However they charged my card $34.95 So what exactly am I paying for? I immediately cancelled my subscription but yet my card is still being charged almost months later they took over 178.00 for service I used once, they kept taking money without notifying me.

The ad says cancel at any time is not true. This company is a scam.

LiveCareerI was charged 24.95 , when I did the 14 day trail.

On the website it says you'll only be charged 19.25, so I decided to go with it and so I talked to one of the support people and they said they don't have to mention that it's actually 24.95, which I only did it cause I needed a job so obviously I don't have money to pay all of that but they said there's nothing I can do so I got fake advertised and ripped off.

LiveCareerUnauthorized charges of building resume

On 10th of march i was making resume on the app but without putting any details of my card 24.52$ have been debited from my account and i don't have any information of it. I had taken the subscription of it and according to their tems and conditions they will charge approx 1 $ for downloading the resume but at 2nd time my money debited from my account without downloading it I want my money back already i am suffering from money problem and i don't have my job.

LiveCareerfraud!!! livecareer

Check this out!! Scam!! Go to livecareer.com or type in any search "livecareer scam" they take your money!! You can't print out your resume without giving a credit card!! Then they keep making charges to it!! When you contact them they don't refund your money!!! They get you by avertising on gooogle as a "free"rsume site and after helping you with making a resume you must pay to be able to download or print your resume. That is when they get you and start charging you for £13.5 a month!
        Until now, after 7 months I realize the thing, they already charge/ lie me get £ 100, your company just use the word tricky to stolen money from my bank.

fraud!!! livecareer

• Ni
            Nikita Pandey Mar 12, 2020

did u receive the amount?

LiveCareerlivecareer

This company is very misleading! At first the services were free, it then went from free to $2.95, however my card was charged $10.00. I was not even able to print my resume off after I completed it. This is not what I was expecting from this falsely decorated company. They present themselves as a helping business, however it's just another way to get money from their unemployed customers. Sad... and very unethical.

Sep 11, 2019

LiveCareer — unauthorized billing/credit card details are used without permission

Kindly note that I made a transaction through your site on 27Aug2019, but on 28Aug my card was used by your...

Aug 14, 2019

LiveCareer — charged credit card without my permission (kindly refund the charges)

Dear Team, As i checked my statement, where i see charges of AED: 95.33 on my credit card, as i didn't do...

LiveCareerunauthorized credit card charges

I utilized the services of live career to create my resume online and was charged for it through my GTBANK NAIRA MASTER CARD on 5th July 2019.

However, I received a debit alert today 31st July 2019 of the sum of $24.95. this charge was done without my authorization. I hereby request the following;

1. immediate cancellation of my subscription to live career forthwith

2.immediate refund of the $24.95 being debited without my knowledge and approval. the refund should be paid into this account shown below;

AKPABIO VERONICA CHUKWUEKU
            ACCOUNT NO: [protected]
            GTBANK NIGERIA

Thank you for your speedy and positive response.
            AYENI U.A
            ([protected])

LiveCareerunauthorized charges

I removed my card info from the account after the program was used since you can't just close your account, well I'm still being charged 24.95 every single month twice a month. Four payments have been taken out. The that answered the phone could hardly speak right his speech was so slurred. In addition to the fact, the name this account is under is not even my name. I just simply want my money back!

LiveCareerbilled within 1 month span.

Hello,

I will be cancelling my service because your company was supposed to Bill me for every month of service. There was 5 days left. I will be in contact. "Can you please explain why I was billed within a one month time frame?"
                I joined around two months ago. My first bill was on the 10th of May, and the second bill was on June 5th that just came in.

Sincerely,
                Edgar P.
                San Diego, CA.

May 27, 2019

LiveCareer — charges

Hi I used livecareer to update my resume. I paid for limited access and fixed my resume all ok. After some...

LiveCareersubscription cancellation

I received this email below and provided all the details but yet to be cancelled of subscription.

this is really annoying me a lot.

this is terrible and cheating from LiveCareer

"

Thank you for contacting LiveCareer US Customer Care.

We would be happy to address your inquiry, but we don't show an account for the email address you provided: [protected]@gmail.com. Please reply to this email with the following details so that we can locate your account:

1. Other email addresses you think may be connected to the account

2. The last 4 digits of the credit card used to purchase your subscription

3. The full name on the credit card

Or if you prefer, you can cancel your subscription online at any time by logging into your account. Next, click on"My Account">"My Settings">"Subscription". You will see an option to cancel your subscription there.

If you have any questions or concerns, simply reply to this email or give us a call at [protected].

Monday - Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST

Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST

Sunday 10 AM to 6PM CST

LiveCareer US Customer Care

• Updated by Shyam001 · May 04, 2019

I have tried call them and email them but there is no one to reply or attend to my call. I want to cancel my subscription and having lot of trouble in doing so. If it is not cancelled with next 24 hours then I will take it through social media and expose the whole thing. Wait for your confirmation email of cancellation ASAP.
                      This worst way to do a customer service and I don't know how they got a award for great customer service!!!

LiveCareersubscription

I used livecareer to build a resume with their template once. They asked for a credit card to download the resume generated with their template with a one-time charge of $2.95. I was surprised to receive the charge of $34.95 on my credit card after 2 weeks and this charge was put once next month. There was no communication on this monthly service charge and no receipt/invoice sent to my registered email address for this charge. There is no mention of this recurring charge in the confirmation email for my subscription.

I am not suggesting that there shouldn't be any charges for using their services or products, but this needs to be clearly communicated to the customer which was certainly not done in this case. Anyways, $34.95 per month is too expensive for this because as a customer I am not going to build my resume everyday with a new template.

Please do not use LiveCareer as it is a scam to charge your credit card with a recurring amount.

LiveCareerlost 78 dollars to you without me realising.

Please refund the money you have been taking from me of 78 dollars.i realised this only when I checked my past three statements and my spam emails that you made a fine print that I will be paying 24.95 dollars every week.None of you mentioned customer care numbers including your "apparently" live customer service's are operational.
                      Fraud fraud fraud!live career!!! you are taking my money without me actually asking for your service.
                      Please revert to my emails which I have sent into your customer care.
                      I agreed to pay 2.95$ to download my resume ever since haven't accessed your website ever until today I realised you have taken 78 dollars from me.
                      this is cheating and clearly I'm not the only one complaining.

lost 78 dollars to you without me realising.

samirzaman Aug 27, 2019

all about what are you doing everyone says, you doing monkey business
                          i need my refund for 2 month i am lawyer and i now how can i get my compensation from your company.Anna stop this game.if you think people stupid look at the mirror.

LiveCareerunauthorized deduction of rs.1479.10 (indian currency) from my debit card by this website.

Hi,
                        I had used Livecareer web site for building and downloading my resume on 14th January 2019 by paying Rs.143.8 from my debit card. I had got a message yesterday (29th January) stating that an amount of Rs. 1479.10 (Indian Currency) has been deduced by this site from my debit card. I haven't made any such transaction of Rs.1479.10, but still this amount has been deducted from my account. There is no any such prior information on this site stating that this amount will be deducted from my account. This is highly disappointing, if I known earlier that this site extracts money from customers in this fashion, I wouldn't have used it. I had created my account with the email id [protected]@gmail.com
                        Please look into this matter and ensure that I receive a refund of this amount Rs.1479.10 as soon as possible.

Regards,
                        Deepakkumar k

LiveCareerunauthorized deduction of rs. 1774.83 (indian currency) from my credit card by this website.

Hi,
                          I had used LiveCareer for building and downloading my resume on 5th January 2019 by paying 2.98$ from my credit card. I had received a message yesterday(19th January) stating that an amount of Rs. 1774.83(Indian Currency) has been deduced by this site from my credit card. I did not make any such transaction of Rs. 1774.83, but still this amount has been deducted from my account. I did'nt find any such information on this site stating that this amount will be deducted from my account. This is highly disappointing, had I known earlier that this site extracts money from customers in this fashion, I wouldn't have used it. I had created my account with the email id [protected]@gmail.com.
                          Please look into this matter and ensure that I receive a refund of this amount Rs. 1774.83 as soon as possible.

Regards,
                          Gairika Dutta

Jan 06, 2019

LiveCareer — taking money in going from card they are fraud

Ok they pop up on line when searching for a free resume builder. They act like they are completely free until...

LiveCareer — unauthorized credit card charge

Hi, I created an account to do a resume and paid for the service on 27th November twice - possibly my...

Bundaberg

LiveCareercontinued unauthorised subscription fee

I used the service in the summer of 2016 to revamp my CV. In order to download the CV I needed to agree to a monthly subscription.

In October 2016 I sent an email to customer services for Live career to cancel my membership/subscription, I was absolutely disgusted to find that in October 2018 I was still being charged £14.95 per month.

I contacted Live Career and they have cancelled my subscription, however; they have refused to refund me the 24 months fees even when presented with evidence of my email to them from October 2016.

I do not feel that I should have to suffer the consequences because someone did not carry out their role properly when I made it clear that I wanted to cancel in 2016. I want to be refunded the full amount from October 2016.

• Al
                                Alan Bennett8 Dec 10, 2018

Same problem with me. They do not send any emails with account details for me to check. Then when I contact they pretend they cannot find my account in order to cancel the subscription, and keep taking the money