Liv Luv Shoporder never shipped

S

I've purchased a shirt from Liv Luv Shop website about two months ago and it still hasn't been shipped! After many attempts to contact the company I gave up. I'm only glad that I ordered only one shirt and did not waste a lot of money here.
They have a phone number which is not working and they also do not answer emails, so there is actually no way to contact these guys.
Total scam!

• Me
    MeganS2288 Jul 11, 2016

I had place an order for 2 of the same top. I paid extra to have it shipped within 2-4 business days. I placed my order on a Friday, so I expected it to arrive by at least Thursday the following week. I was so excited simply because one too was for me and one for a good friend. We are moving to a different state in just a few days so I had made sure when I ordered it would be here more than a week before we left. However, I was very wrong in my assumption! I sent multiple emails and made multiple phone calls. There had never been a response to my email or an answer to the phone call and their voicemail box was full! Here it is, only 3 days till I move and I'm just now getting the email that my order has shipped. I'm 100% sure I won't be getting my package. I'm extremely disappointed and will NEVER order from this website again. If I could rate them 1 million thumbs down, I would not hesitate to do so!

• Pa
    Paricia sheehan Jul 18, 2019

I ordered lounge pants on June 24th and was told they will email when they are shipped, no email, no pants but they charged my AX card 33.17 for the pants.
    I have texted them 5 times and still no response.
    Today is July 11th and still no merchandise or response.