The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Little Caesars Pizza — Awful place
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I contacted Little Caesar's through their website about very disturbing behavior by one of their employees who works at the above location. It is now 4/20/09, and they have not responded which makes me feel like they really do not care about the consumer. My grandson and I went in to get pizza on 4/10/09 around 8:30 PM. There were about 12 people also waiting and this is what I listened to while we waited. Three young people came in and went up to one of the young male workers there. The worker kept using the "MF" word in his conversation with the three which we could overhear. Then, he proceeded to talk about the price of weed. Then, to top it off, he gave them "FREE" breadsticks and pizza. I usually go there during the daytime, but he had wanted pizza that night. I contacted Little Caesars on their website with the form that they use. However to date, I have heard nothing. So, this morning, I pulled up their website and called the phone number listed 1-800-7-Caesar. I asked to speak to their customer service department, but only received a recording to please leave my name and they would call back. Again, I called the number and asked for one in which I could please speak to someone. The switchboard operator gave me another number [protected] which is constantly busy. I find it very difficult to accept that they do not care about their business. It was hard to explain to my four year old grandson that language like that is totally unacceptable, and especially to be used in a business where you have people waiting and can overhear. I had even complimented them on their product in my submission. Their pizza is very good and the price is right. Now, I don't ever want to go back there because it is obvious they really do not care about the consumer. Any help you might be able to give me in this matter is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.
More Little Caesars Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Little Caesars - This kind of unfair service needs to stop.
- Little Caesars - Terminated and did not receive LAST PAYCHECK
- Little Caesars Chicken Wings - WRONG ORDER
- Little Caesars - Hot and Ready
- Little Caesar's - Bad service
- Little Ceasars - Nasty food, only suitable for dogs
- Little Ceasars - bad service and old food
- Little Caesar Enterprises / LittleCaesars.com - unwelcoming staff
- Little Caesar Enterprises / LittleCaesars.com - unethical behavior, discrimination, retaliation, and wrongful termination
- Little Caesars - bad pizza! lied to us.