Liner Worldabove ground pool liner

L

I ordered a 27 ft round overlap liner because my pool company said that is what I needed (Pro Atlas Pools). When I had another company go to install they realized that my old pool was a beaded liner I needed and not the overlap. I called Liner World and they said I was outside the 10 day return policy and they would not take back the liner and I was [censor] out of luck. What a waste of $300. The liner is brand new and in the unopened box. I spoke to a manager named Brittany and she was not help. All I heard was "I am sorry but that is our policy and we can not take it back"
I will NEVER again order from this company.

• Ka
    kathy wright Jul 26, 2017

Company is not helpful at all !!!