Lincare Holdingscpap mask products/no service

C Oct 31, 2018

I have not been able to utilize my CPAP for several months due to no proper mask being received. I had a sleep study performed prior to 6/7/18 and received the unit on that date. The mask was not appropriate for what was asked for. On 9/26 I received another inappropriate mask. I called Lincare and told them that they sent the wrong mask. They indicated they would send a return label and that an appropriate mask would be sent. On 10/18 I again called for status, as nothing has been received. Rep (Chris) stated that there was a mix-up w/date sent/received and that a mask would be sent out and be received by 10/22 along w/return label, As of this date, 10/31 nothing has been received, along with no communications. I also visited the local Lincare office to possibly pick a mask up. The doors were open with no one in the building. The office was in complete disarray, with boxes scattered and it looked like a construction zone. My next step is to report to the BBB for lack of support. I have been without the CPAP for almost 6 weeks. My Dr. will also be notified.