Liligal.comwill not give return address. gave 20% of my dissatisfied purchase credited back to me instead of refund. too small.

G Aug 14, 2018 Review updated:

Sent 5 emails to company requesting refund. Liligal sent an Emailed form letter no address. Had at least 8 things I had to do before address would be sent. They DO NOT send packing slips with orders nor send confirmation of order. In Hong Kong.
Returned an email stating they had reimbursed my PayPal account $20.00 and for me to keep the summing suit!

• Updated by Jane Reed · Sep 01, 2018

Trying to get approval to return an item. It is the most complicated return system I've ever used. Why don't they just send me a label to. Return the item?
    This is exactly what I mean. Was just notified my letter was to short and it probably would be ignored. Really? What kind of company is this?

• Updated by Jane Reed · Sep 02, 2018

Just updated it and they want me to update again?

• Updated by Jane Reed · Sep 04, 2018

Why do you keep asking me to update complaint. I have even though once is enough. Just want to return bathing suit and get my refund.

Jane Reed Sep 08, 2018

I ordered a size large even though I'm a medium to cover the fact it was mail away.
    The suit is way too small so I want to return it. The company is making it way to difficult to return.
    Sending me in circles with no solution in site. Notified my credit card company.