Liligalreturn problems due to clothing not fitting and not quality expected

P May 31, 2019

I returned 9 items on 5/25/19 via UPS. UPS tracking # 1Z8129Y20300118414 for returned items. Return Merchandise Authorization number: [protected].
Original LiliGal order number: L1904192247013409
I have been unable to sign onto LiliGal site again. Everytime I try to go to Ticket or Return or any department, it takes me back to sign on again. According to the UPS tracking return, the expected delivery date was Wednesday, 5/29/19. I have tried to submit at ticket to finish out the return process. I have tried to send an email to let them know the information, and the site is locked up. I have also tried the "Live Chat" site, but it is always closed. I am requesting a full refund to my original credit card. I enclosed a piece of paper listing all the return Sku numbers, my name, address, phone number, and email.
Thank you, P.A. Weston