The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Light Impressions Direct — Failure to ship goods
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered three expensive but very nice archival grade scrapbook sets from light impressions direct in March. The sets include a three-ring binder, cover slip case, large pages, and backer inserts.
To date, they have still not completed the order and email requests for and ETA or information go unanswered. When I ordered in March, all items were in stock. I haven't heard from them at all in seven months other than a reply to one (of many ETA requests) that the items shipped that week. Unfortunately, it still wasn't the complete order!!
Don't work with LID if you are in a hurry and prefer a hassle-free life.
Follow Up (12/20/2010). Nine of the items I ordered in March 2010 for over $100 are "still on backorder until late January 2011". They charged my card for the complete “in stock” order in March 2010. You could go to their website today and place an order for the B/O items. They lie.
I've received no follow-up messages from them about the back order status unless I ask, and then, only occasionally.
They do business as CenturyPhoto.com, LightImpressionsDirect.com, and several others under the umbrella of newcenturydirectbrands.com.
I don’t believe they should be in business.
More Light Impressions Direct Complaints & Reviews
- Light Impressions Direct - canceled order not refunded
- FDM Brands vs Light Impressions - Concealed communication
- Light Impressions - Order not received; cannot contact company
- Light Impressions - archival storage boxes
- Light Impression - Canceled Order-No Refund
- Light Impressions Direct - order placed on march 8, 2019
- Light Impressions Direct - Non-delivery of product, lack of any customer service
- Light Impressions - Order