Boomerang Marketing Group, Inc. Logo

Boomerang Marketing Group, Inc.

Having problems with Boomerang Marketing Group, Inc.?

2801 S Fairfield Ave, Suite A
Lombard, Illinois

Complaints & Reviews

looney tunes

Ok...there are thousands of episodes of looney tunes ...why are you playing repeats over and over...its like...

Fraud

William Lindsey lies every time he open his mouth.
He claims to be the inventor of Luma Brite. He is not.
He claims he has rights to the NFL, NBA, NCAAA. He does not.
He claims he is the inventor of the next lightbulb.
He claims he has the rights to sell to the Denver Broncos. He does not.
He claims he owns the rights to Luma Brite all over the USA.
He claims to be worth 100 million dollars. He is not

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH Boomerang marketing group in Lakewood Colorado.

William Lindsay is a liar.

• Tj
    t.j.l Sep 22, 2010

I totally agree. William Lindsey claims to be the CEO of Boomerang Marketing Group and claims to have landed 10's of Millions of Contracts with Lumabrite.

He is a real jerk and a scoundrel.

Watchout Boomerang Marketing Goup. Your CEO is a real liar.

Misleading job

Boomerang Marketing Group - www.boomerangmarketinggroup.com

I was looking for a job coming right out of college. Long story short, I fell into their misleading job posting on Craigslist.com and Careerbuilder.com. They will sweet talk their way to try and get you to work for them. One thing you should know is, you already got the job before your resume is even reviewed.

They told me I was one of the few people that were selected to their interview out of reviewing more than 100 resumes. Thats a load of crap, cause I actually worked there for a couple weeks and they HIRE AS MANY PEOPLE AS THEY CAN! there is people being hired every single day. Every morning they have this meeting in the office where the boom box is blasting and creating a 'FUN environment', then they have the same speech that they rotate on a weekly basis, trying to motivate you to sell their crap product.

I've actually went out with a few 'managers' and interviewees, I really hated when they told me not to show anything NEGATIVE signs about the job, everything has to be POSITIVE! (Such as, my legs are hurting from walking, or It's too HOT outside) They are a bunch of people scamming people right out of college to work for them.

I didn't stay there long, but still I was able to learn a few things about the REAL WORLD. My only advise to people is if you want to do door to door sales and getting A LOT of rejections, this is the job for you. Otherwise, look for a legit company to work for, cheers!

• Co
    concerned mother Mar 10, 2008

my son in law 2 be is working for boomerang hes been there for 5 days and he was offered to go on a business trip for a week and get paid 1000 dollars he gets paid every day 150 dollars and on sat. 200 he works long hours it seems they wine and dine him and brain wash him, i cant see a company paying cash every day and makes all this money it sounds to good to be true. i need more info, i dont want him to get hurt and get hit w/ paying alot for his taxes at the end of the year, anyone knowing about this company please leave info, this job doesnt seem right.

• Sh
    shawn gocher Apr 04, 2008

Its not too good to be true, however it is a difficult and strenuous management training program, the cash he is making is commissions off of his everyday sales which he seems to be doing well at. He will have to pay taxes just as any 1099 employee in the country would. Instead of being negative you should be supporting him.

• Ct
    C-Town Nov 01, 2008

I have worked for these people...It's not a good comp or place 2 B!!! Get ur son or Daught out as sson as pos!!! I did well there and busted my ace...but n the same time..I got out, and know that that place will suck U n!! U r better off getting a real job than going 2 house 2 house and ruining ur good clothes N the process!! STAY WAY CLEAR OF "THESE" COMP!!! They change names also...same stuff diff pile!!! !!!STAY CLEAR!!! PLEASE

• Ct
    C-Town Nov 01, 2008

These comp R NOT RIGHT!!! They Suck U N and Make U spend All UR $$$$ esp the "TRIPS" where they say U will make crazy $$$ ...They just want U 2 Do well 4 them ...not URSELF!!! Stay clear of these people!!!

• Fo
    former employee Feb 03, 2009

Read the report on SMI and associates. Its the same company with the same location in Lombard, and the same manger Greg Mertes. They had to change their name for legal reasons!

• BoomerangMG Jun 17, 2010

Hello, i just wanted to clarify that there seams to be 2 different company's with the same name. And i wanted to post this comment so there is no bad reports from our company. I work for a company with the same name Boomerang Marketing Group, our business is ran out of Lakewood, Colorado. Are company strives to make our customers happy, `and its sad this company didn't do the same for its customers and its employees. if you would like to know more about our company and what we do you can either email me or visit our website at boomerangmg.com

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices