LifeTime Fitnessracism

I am a member of lifetime fitness syosset, new york. My daughter loved going so much that she thought it would be a good idea to obtain a job their. Worst mistake of our lives. She is 19 years old. She worked in the kids academy. I will say the gym is always very clean with most people smiling and greeting each other; however their is a negative tone in gym with dealing with racism. My daughter was called the little black girl twice and brain (manger of kids academy) has done nothing expect try to fire her after she asked him what the policy for quitting. He than said after asking about the policy "u could just leave now". Also spoke with the general manger doug whom i'm still waiting to call me back from the beginning of july 2018. I have given the gym almost 2 months to apologize to my daughter and myself. My daughter was lied on and brain who is the kids academy manger has no clue all that his assistant (arielle) is doing. I will not be apart of this cult. I will also be calling cooperate. And to think all we asked for was an apology. I guess u paying her 2 weeks salary of $90 per week instead of any apology should had been perfect in lifetimes eyes>.