Menu

Life365 Portraits
reviews and complaints

www.life365portraits.com
www.life365portraits.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.3 12 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Life365 Portraits has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Life365 Portraits families reviews and complaints 12

Filter reviews by rating
10 reviews
2 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Life365 Portraits reviews and complaints

Life365 Portraits I love the photos taken by the fotografer

I love the photos taken by the fotografer. He was very professional and patient. Overall the experience was easy and even the coordinators were lovely. I would do another photoshoot again.

Read full review of Life365 Portraits and 2 comments
2 comments
F
F
F. McLaughlin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had a wonderful experience today having my photo shoot; they were very professional and patient.

M. Pfeffer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rose was great and so much help with picking our photos! So many good ones to chose from. She was very patient and amazing to work with. If you need anyone I highly recommend you request her. Thank you once again Rose

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Life365 Portraits Great experience with them!

Great experience with them! Loved my photos and custom service was the best. I loved the agent who called to go over my photos her name was *** she was a *** and very informative! Great company!

I had a really good time with them! I totally loved my photos and the custom service was the bestest. The agent who called to talk about my photos, her name was ***, she was a total rockstar and super informative! This company is just awesome!

Life365 Portraits Kathleen P

Kathleen P. was absolutly amazin'. I appreeshiate that she was patient and worked with my kids and their varied personalities. She offered a variety of positions and was a complete joy to have. I'll be bookin' with her again!

Hide full review

Is Life365 Portraits legit?

Our verdict: Life365 Portraits's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Life365 Portraits's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Life365 Portraits earns 68% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Life365 Portraits rated around 68% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Life365 Portraits. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Life365 Portraits has received 10 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Life365portraits.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Life365portraits.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Life365portraits.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Life365 Portraits, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Life365 Portraits Our photo reviewer, Dominique, is amazin, talented, very professional

Our photo reviewer, Dominique, is amazin, talented, very professional. She is the only reason I bought the photos. So happy with her service. She is a humble, happy lady with an amazin personality. Thank you so much, Dominique, for your beautiful presentation as well as your nice talkin. Thank you so much.

Life365 Portraits Katelyn was great with the kids and didn't take long at all

Katelyn was great with the kids and didn't take long at all .

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Life365 Portraits I had a wonderful experience today having my photo shoot; they were very professional and patient

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Life365 Portraits Kens edits were amazing!

Kens edits were amazing! Well spoken, patient, super kind and funny! Enjoyed his time talking about family and the photos.

H

Life365 Portraits Angelo was so sweet and professional

Angelo was so sweet and professional. Really great with kids and made them feel comfortable. Will be looking forward to future sessions with this photographer!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Life365 Portraits Andrea had such a great personality and was so patient with all the kids

Andrea had such a great personality and was so patient with all the kids . Even with 6 kids all diffrent ages she managed to get some great pictures! Thank you Andrea !

Read full review of Life365 Portraits and 4 comments

E
E. Fadel

C. Reinger
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Katelyn was great with the kids and didn't take long at all .

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Life365 Portraits Rose was great and so much help with picking our photos!

D
Replied
Life365 Portraits replied to this review.

Life365 Portraits I have sent two emails trying to cancel my subscription and my potrait and they still took out the money

I have sent two emails trying to cancel my subscription and my potrait and they still took out the money. Never going to go through this again. The prices are outrageous and how are you not answering phone calls on your regular business hours?

L
Replied
Life365 Portraits replied to this review.

Life365 Portraits I believe they stole my money and acted like they was doing great service to where they hung up on me several times said they would fix the name

I believe they stole my money and acted like they was doing great service to where they hung up on me several times said they would fix the name on my pics and resend them and didnt Said they would refund some money back to me and didnt this is all a scam and i believe they should be looked into to charge someone 299 dolllars for some digital stuff on my email and i am supposed to be a vip member is ridiculous

About Life365 Portraits

Life365 Portraits is a reputable photography studio that specializes in capturing life's precious moments. With a team of skilled photographers, they offer a wide range of services including family portraits, maternity shoots, newborn sessions, and more. Their commitment to quality and attention to detail ensures that every photo is a true reflection of the emotions and memories shared. Whether you're looking to preserve your family's legacy or celebrate a milestone, Life365 Portraits is dedicated to providing exceptional photography experiences. Visit their website today to explore their portfolio and book your session.

Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Life365 Portraits products and services

When Life365 Portraits was founded?

Life365 Portraits was founded on 09-13-2018.

What type of business entity is Life365 Portraits?

Life365 Portraits is a Limited Liability Company (LLC). A limited liability company is the US-specific form of a private limited company. It is a business structure that can combine the pass-through taxation of a partnership or sole proprietorship with the limited liability of a corporation.

What is current serving area of Life365 Portraits?

Collier County, FL.

Holistic Rating Overview

Trustpilot
Trustpilot
2.8
14 reviews
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Life365 Portraits phone number

1. +1 (800) 322-2974
    +1 (800) 322-2974
    Click up if you have successfully reached Life365 Portraits by calling +1 (800) 322-2974 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Life365 Portraits by calling +1 (800) 322-2974 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Life365 Portraits by calling +1 (800) 322-2974 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Life365 Portraits by calling +1 (800) 322-2974 phone number

Life365 Portraits website

www.life365portraits.com Life365 Portraits website

Life365 Portraits email

Life365 Portraits social media

Life365 Portraits address

2070 River Reach Dr Apt 77
Naples, FL 34104-5285, USA

Life365 Portraits Category

Life365 Portraits is related to the Photography category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Life365 Portraits?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Life365 Portraits Customer Service. Initial Life365 Portraits complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Life365 Portraits above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Life365 Portraits. Discuss the issues you have had with Life365 Portraits and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.