Life360.comdon't install!!

M

Before buying the full version I decided to try the free one. So I installed the app and didn't like it at all. I decided that this app is not something I might use and uninstalled it. Few days ago turned on my GPS and received a warning that Life360 could not function correctly with my GPS. That was strange, because I deleted the Life360 app. I looked in my list of apps and there was no Life360 there. It was very strange. I went to their webpage in search of some contacts. But I was surprised, when realized that their contact link is not working. There was no phone number too. So I've decided to deal with this problem myself. I tried to find some information about that app in the Internet. Well, there were only negative reviews from people who had the same problem. And the worst part was that there was no solution. Don't install this app on your phone! It will stay there forever and it's impossible to delete it.

• Pe
    Petra12345 May 18, 2016

I also installed this free app to check out if it were interesting. But it was not free at all, because immediately an amount waas charged to my credit card! What the heck?! The site mentions to have to unsubscribe through your account. I don't have an account and I do not want to make one either. Life360 is a very misleading app and will trcik you into a subscription you were never aware of.