Liberty Tax Service — error when submitting state tax
I filed my taxes with the N. Academy office in Briargate, Owner Tami Westmeyer, and the software for State Filing was supposedly malfunctioning resulting in a letter from the State of Colorado sending me a delinquent notice. I contacted Liberty on 3 seperate occasions and they asked me to fax them the documents. I faxed them and they said they never received them. Then I faxed them a second time and I received a call from Robin who said they had many clients who received the same letter and they were working on the issue. I asked her if they had received the fax that I sent and she said yes and they would contact me as soon as they got it straightened out. I received another letter from Dept. of Revenue threatening to garnish my wages or attach my personal property if I did not pay. When my husband called the owner refused to speak to him and they said they never got the fax and couldn't do anything about it and wanted us to send it again. This is the worst service that I have ever received and should this not be worked out I will be taking Liberty to small claims. The whole purpose of allowing a tax agency to do your taxes is so that they can handle all the issues. I also signed papers that they gave me that stated they would handle any issues that arose.
More Liberty Tax Service Complaints & Reviews
- Liberty Tax Service - abuse/fraud against franchise owner
- Liberty Tax Service - charged to much for 1040ez tax form
- Liberty Taxes - deceptive business practices!
- Liberty Tax Service - overcharge & no fee disclosure
- Liberty Tax Service - bad business practices
- Liberty Tax Service - everything
- Liberty Tax Service - exhorbitant charges
- Liberty Tax Service - non-payment for work.
- Liberty Tax Services - will not uphold written policy
- Liberty Tax Service - unfair treatment of employees