Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Health & Life Insurance Liberty National Life Insurance Company lost policy, poor customer service, high agent turnover

Liberty National Life Insurance Company  - lost policy, poor customer service, high agent turnover

T
Author of the complaint
6:41 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have a policy that LNL assumed when they bought out the other insurance company. Have had problems ever since. There was one person who knew anything about this policy. It's a very simple plan. the policy is like 2 pages & EVERY YEAR I have to fight with then. It's basic math, . Now the person who was my contact just went away. the office moved. Now they are holding my checks & are not returning my calls nor emails. They used the excuse that when they "regrouped" they had to develope a computer to work my policy. ? So, they just ignore me. It is going to our insurance commisioner. I have had it.
They change personal ALL>THE>TIME & do not train new employees or document. If you need an agent forget it. None to be found.

Helpful? 0 0