LGI Homesmy ac unit

R

I moved in my brand new home November 2017 have had several ac issue with not working and leaking. It is now May 2017 still have not fixed issue. Today and hole in my wall to find after replacing all new equipment it was a nail went thou one pipe in my master bedroom from the unit outside. So who was nailing the house doing construction cause this to happen. It on work day no one can come fix my wall until Friday. Very pissed with all the days I missed work and stress this has cause in my life as a new home owner no one should every have to go thou this.