Levin Furnituresealy gel foam mattress

U Jan 15, 2018

I purchased a Sealy upbeat memory foam mattress 3 weeks ago..The mattress is nothing like the mattress the salesperson had me lay on in the store. When I went to pick it up there was only one salesman working had a sling on his arm, said he couldn't help with the mattress... I am a 78 year old man, when I ask who was available to help he pointed to a mattress that was sitting on a dolly and said take that one it will be easy to load... I have called 3 times to discuss that salesman gave me a different mattress than I paid for.. No one will call me back. Very disappointed!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices