Letgoseries 3 apple watch

D Jul 14, 2019

Hello, I'm worrying my butt off. I did something that was probably stupid and I need your guys help! I believe I was scammed out of $120 for Series 3 Apple Watch. I have screenshots of the conversation last night and he still hasn't got back to me. I feel as if he's avoiding me and won't block me because he doesn't want to make it suspicious. I don't know what to do, this sucks. I cash app him the money and stated he would send me a picture of the receipt in the morning and that he has "work" at seven so he would send it out before then. I'm really torn on what I should do. I don't know if I can get my money back now or if you guys can give me any possible idea on what I can do. I should've been smarter than this. When I first texted him he said he was trying to get rid of it for weeks when it's been up for 1month or longer. He had 70 hearts (favorites) and i'm not sure if he's done this to others. If you guys can get back to me. Please help! I even made a different account to see what he would say and he said it was still available even though I paid for it to be mine. I have screenshots and proof that I paid him. I have his cash app once again, and he just uploaded a picture of "him". He told me to wait around 3PM today because he was still at "work" but never got back to me. I'm highly upset, I know I should've waited to pay for it after I received the item, I was just so excited, please help me.