Having problems with AJRichies.com?

AJRichies.com Customer Service Contacts

3518 Flatlands Ave.
Brooklyn, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AJRichies.com Customer Service. Initial AJRichies.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AJRichies.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AJRichies.com. Discuss the issues you have had with AJRichies.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aj Richieswill not refund money

RIP OFF ALERT!! BEWARE!!! I placed an order on 5/26/12 for an $860 camera, including expedited shipping, which was to be a gift for my son who was turning 21. The reason it was so important is that he has a life-threatening auto-immune disease and the fact that he made it to 21 is something to be celebrated. Due to hospital bills, I had to shop for a best price and got sucked in like so many others. All the email addresses they provide on their website are bogus so I cancelled my order by phone after the birthday had come and gone with no camera. It had not been shipped and they cancelled the order. But as of today, I have not been refund my money. I will pursue legal action and hound this company until I do. My son deserved better.
UPDATE: AS OF JUNE 13th, the refund has still not been credited for a cancelled order and merchandise that NEVER shipped. They have stolen $860 from me and keep promising a refund but apparently they are lying. NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

• Wi
      will056 Sep 30, 2013

I order a camera a lens on 9/6/2013 and I recieved a confirmation email stating my order was processed. I opted for the free shipping- expected to take 10 to 14 Business days. I called on 9/12/2013 and was told it was shipped. I called on 9/17/2013 this person stated it was not shipped and someone gave me the wrong information. This person stated I would recieve a "tracking email" within 2 days and that it was being shipped to the US from China, then it would get packaged and sent to me via FED EX. I called on the 19th and heard an automated message that they were closed for a holiday. First message stated closed thru 9/22. I called on 9/23 and the message was updated to say that they would be closed thru 9/29- and I still did not have a "tracking email". I called today- 9/30/2013 waited 18 minutes for the phone to be answered then I was told it still had not yet been shipped from China to the US and it was "still on the way". Again, once it reached the US then I would get a tracking email. I told the person- Stevbe Collins that this was beyond the 10 - 14 business days and what were they going to do to compensate me. He stated they would not compensate me anything. I then told him I wanted his supervisor to call me. He stated the supervisor does not call anyone. I told him that he sounded like the person I had spoken to in the past and he stated he never spoke to me. He stated that 6 to 10 people work at the Customer Service center. I asked him for the fax numer where I could sumbit my complaint and he gave it to me. He did not care and he did not offer to do anything to correct the lack of correct information which had been given to me. When I called on the 17th why did the CS rep. not tell me that they were closing for a holiday from the 18th thru the 29th? My credit card has been charged and I am no closer to getting my camera and lenses, then I was starting on 9/6.

Aj RichiesScammers

They used bait and switch tactics. Offered me a camera for $319 but after I paid I realized they took $399. I called their customer service and they said it can be like that. What a scam this place is!

• Rm
        RMAtkins Jun 05, 2012

AJRichies (or AJRichards or CameraPromo.com) are ALL SCAMS!!! They A) Advertise falsely, B) Bait and Switch C) Ring unathorized amounts on credit cards and D) will send something you didn't order, and make it IMPOSSIBLE to return it. I am currently trying to track down their physical address to return something, as they will not give it to me, or even answer their phone. If anyone has an address for this business I would appreciate it! This business is entirely fraudulent and should be shut down by the State of NY.