Leslie's Pool SupplyBad Service/Attitude

Purchased 3 jugs of chlorine and needed them re-filled. Guy at store won't take 2 of them because they don't have a Leslie's sticker on them (these are jugs I bought from them 2-3 weeks ago!). Says they don't swap out jugs from other stores and I'll have to buy theirs.
I'm done with them this is third and final time I've been treated like they have no use for my business. Since that is how they feel they can do without my consumer dollars. I will frequent a mom & pop store that just opened up nearby or Pinch-A-Penny.