Leslie Pool - Lost a 26 Year CustomerPool Motor Replacement, Providing Incorrect Info Deliberately

Having shopped at Leslie Pools for 26 years to supply my pool, estimated total of $12, 000 over the years. I will never shop there again, due to the Staff's dishonest, sell at any cost, and extremely rude behavior. The staff in question, the women who is often there as the only staff, seems to be relatively new as I have not seen her before through the years. I was there to get a motor/pump units. I often get coupons from LP as I am a regular customer. The staff tried to sell me very expensive machineries that I didn't need, and told me the deal ends in 2 hours. She also said it was "illegal" to install any other type of motor/pump due to state law. I did order the unit.
Afterward, I went back to research, and found out her claim of illegality had no foundation, and thus she used the worst kind of "used car sales" pitch that was also, bordering on fraud. Moreover, I found a very reputable pool store that will do what was needed, not the unnecessary thing she was force selling, at 1/3 the cost. Finally, I got a coupon the next day for the Same sale continuing. As I went back to the store next day to cancel the purchase, I notice the price was $200 dollars less than she sold to me. In addition, she was extremely rude and insulting. There was another customer at the store at the same time, and the same staff was arguing with him, after he mentioned that his internet research indicated the item she was pushing had a reputation of hard to get parts. When the other customer walked out with me, he also stated that he will not trust Leslie pool, and the action bordered on fraud. We both agreed we will never shop at Leslie pool, and no one should trust their staff's "expert opinion."