Menu
Home Arts & Humanities Leonid Afremov / Afremov.com Unethical behaviour
J
Author of the complaint
1:12 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Love Afremov's original works, certainly worthy artwork for my home. My issue lies in the way I've been given the "run around" since I decided to purchase a painting on the 5th of March. On the same day I purchased the artwork, I had a change of heart about the purchase - this happens. Same day I ordered it, I spoke to a customer service rep, apologized, and explained that I wished to cancel the order and receive a refund.
I was told she couldn't help, and that I needed to email "[protected]@afremov.com", explain the situation, and ask for the order to be canceled and charge refunded.
First email I sent was on March 6th, second on March 8th. Still not one word back from the company, not even an acknowledgment email. I have, however, been pestered with multiple emails selling other artworks in the meantime, of course.
Very unpleased with the process. It's a simple request, and they seem to be dodging it or simply unbothered by my plea for a refund before they ship the painting out. Within a few days, I feared this was a scam of some sort, and after researching, I am FAR from the only customer to have issues like this with Afremov.com. At this point, I'm assuming they are doing everything they can to avoid my request, so they can get the painting shipped out and then claim it's too late to refund it, hoping I'll just let it go.
Not the case - if I don't get an answer soon, I'll be disputing the purchase and contacting the Better Business Bureau. This is wrong.

Helpful? 0 0