Menu

LegalZoom.com  -  nonprofit corporation

D
Author of the complaint
8:43 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

LegalZoom.com charged me $1200 on July 16th, 2018 to get a non-profit set up. Six weeks later I got the package only half finished. Now I have to finish all of it myself! Each call from them was very time consuming, ended up in repeatedly speaking about the same issues that should have been resolved weeks earlier, by several employees that could not speak English very well at all. There were several other entities calling me for services I thought I had paid for with LegalZoom.com, that were not included in the high fees . Additional charges for hundreds or thousands of dollars from other entities to do exactly what this package was described as doing would be needed for documents, accounting, filing, etc. I was just told today, September, 17th, 2018, I would be charged another $190, discounted from $300 to get a copy of the business license because that was not included in the package I purchased. I called the Secretary of State in Nevada and she happily told me the existing Corporate Charter letter and the Articles of Incorporation from them were all I needed, not a business license. I continue to get more calls from LegalZoom.com regarding issues that were resolved weeks ago. I am very frustrated with this company for causing me so much undo stress and aggravation and really would like to get a full refund for what little they did do. This company is not professional in any way and I DO NOT RECOMMEND LEGALZOOM.COM FOR ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS OR PERSONAL NEEDS! This company is borderline Scamming people for money with very little in return!

More LegalZoom.com complaints & reviews

LegalZoom.com - ineffective will
LegalZoom.com - Business Pro Advantage Membership
LegalZoom.com - failure to comply with their own return policy and lying.
LegalZoom.com - Price misleading