Legal WiseNot Attending of complaints

I have lodge a complaint with legal wise to attend to my complaint with company called Kollekt and its almost 8 months this company debiting amount of 399.00 every month on my salary almost R7000 till to date.
This company is accusing me that I once had a contract cellphone with them in year 2009 and they claim I was employed at Nketoana Municipality address Cnr church and Voortrekker street in Reitz, and the year in mentioned I was not even in reitz I was employed by Free state provincial government in Bloemfontein. I have provide them with proof of my employer and I have signed different documents to prove to my signature.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices