LBC ExpressI am complaining about lbc quezon city delivery hub in tandang sora philippines

K

Hi Im Katherine ann Bunyi. Im complaining about LBC quezon city delivery hub in tandang sora. My XL size box reached to them last June 18, 2017 and my location is only at Balintawak QC. Its been 4days after they got my box and still they wasnt able to deliver it. I contacted my parents to follow up the box from them. After the call the warehouse confirmed that they got the box last june 18, 2017 but still no schedule for delivery. My parents came to the warehouse to check my box. Then according to my mother the staff there told them that theres no schedule yet for delivery because the box is so big. They asked my parents are they going to bring it home or wait for the delivery because if they will deliver it they need to open my box and divide it to fit in a smaller box because thats what theyre doing everytime. Why do they have to open my box in the first place? Why my other colleagues boxes reached their families in whole XL boxes and mine they cant deliver it like that? Why if theyre planning something like that they can just call my parents and atleast inform them that the box is already there and theyre having problems with delivery. They did nothing and just waited if my parents did come to the warehouse they will not know. So even if my parents brought only a car they did everything so the box will fit in and they bring the box home with them. It shouldnt be like this. They should atleast do something and it shouldnt be your clients problem why the box is so big and they cant deliver it in whole XL box. And i hope next time they can atleast contact the receiver and explain if they have plans like this opening and putting it in a smaller box to avoid suspicions of unnecessary actions from your employees. My reference no.is [protected]. Thank you very much.