Lawn Doctorpoor service

A

I chose Lawn Doctor this year to service two connected yards that I own. I was very specific when I signed up that I wanted advance notice before they came so that I could make sure that my outdoor pets were in the house when they came. On the first trip, no advance notice was given and they only did one yard. I got home to find my cat sitting next to the Danger flag on my front yard. I called to complain and ask about when they would service the second yard and the owner of the franchise promised that they would be back out the following Monday. Monday came and went with no service. I left a voicemail to follow up and heard nothing back for two weeks. Called today and was told that they had come out after my last call, although not on the Monday as had been promised - again without letting me know and without leaving a flag or anything to indicate that they had serviced the yard. The customer service rep scolded me for being uphappy with their lask of customer responsiveness - telling me that she got over 200 calls a week and couldn't be expected to call me back. I canceled the service for the rest of the summer. Why would anyone do business with that company?