Menu

reviews & complaints

Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger reviews & complaints

M
7:57 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Let me first start by saying AC Green should be ashamed of himself. He has single-handedly ushered many people into foreclosure by encouraging them to reach out the Mathew C. Baysinger law firm. He, AC Green, used his own story of foreclosure as a testament to how great the firm was in helping him stay in his home and get his mortgage modified. After...

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger I tried this company to help me lower my mortgage and keep my home

I tried this company to help me lower my mortgage and keep my home. They didn't do anything for me for months. They sent me papers to sign, like they were sending them to my mortgage company, and I had to keep sending documents repeatedly. Once they received their final payment, I got a letter from my mortgage company offering me a higher payment than I was supposed to have. The law office insisted it was a good deal, but my payment went from *** to *** with a higher interest rate. The lawyer didn't do anything for me, in my opinion. I want to warn people so they don't fall into the same situation.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger On July 27, I reached out to the Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger Inc

On July 27, I reached out to the Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger Inc. for help with a loan modification. I submitted my documents almost a year ahead of time, but unfortunately, this law firm never sent any documents to my lender. The first time they mentioned the modification since November was on July 27. They informed me for the first time that my home was going to be sold in just 4 days, on August 2. It was quite a shock.

The Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger Inc., pretending to assist with the loan modification, continued to collect my monthly payments until the mortgage moratorium ended. Then, the attorney purposely delayed the loan modification until it was too late for the mortgage company to accept it. They intentionally put me in a desperate situation, talking about bankruptcy as the only option left because it was too late, or else I would lose my home to foreclosure. It's disheartening to know that I'm not the only person who has fallen victim to this attorney's deceitful practices.

Hide full review

Is Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Baysingerlawoffices.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Baysingerlawoffices.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Baysingerlawoffices.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

A trust mark has been identified for a baysingerlawoffices.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Baysingerlawoffices.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The baysingerlawoffices.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
P
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger I heard the ad in June and called the number provided by ***

I heard the ad in June and called the number provided by ***. They said there's a fee to help with loan modification. They promised to get a better rate than we could on our own and save us thousands. They said we had to pay over $4500 in total. They told us that Baysinger Law works with *** and would handle our case. We officially agreed on July 16th and the first payment was taken out on August 16th. By November , we had paid Baysinger Law a total of $2245. In November, *** called me directly to address the issues and concerns we raised because we didn't receive much communication or information about what either company was doing for the money we paid upfront. When we asked for documentation of the hours/work, they said they don't bill that way. The company did very little work and didn't deliver the promised outcome. *** didn't follow up with us about the issues and concerns we brought up on the phone and in an email on Oct. 26, 2021. Instead, *** tried to bribe and recruit me into a hair selling multi-level marketing scheme.

Overview of Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger customer experience

Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger, as reported by consumers, have encountered several issues that may concern potential clients. Numerous complaints have been raised regarding their services, highlighting various negative aspects. Clients have expressed dissatisfaction with the firm's lack of responsiveness, often experiencing difficulties in getting timely updates on their cases. Additionally, there have been complaints about the unprofessional behavior of some staff members, leading to a negative overall experience. Another recurring problem is the firm's questionable billing practices, with clients feeling overcharged and not receiving adequate value for their money. These issues may raise concerns for individuals seeking legal assistance, and it is advisable to carefully consider these negative points before engaging with Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Law Offices of Matthew Baysinger contacts