Cellino & Barnes Logo

Cellino & Barnes

Having problems with Cellino & Barnes?

Cellino & Barnes Customer Service Contacts

1800 888 8888 (Customer Service)
+1 716 888 8888 (Buffalo, NY)
+1 585 888 8888 (Rochester, NY)
350 Main St Ste 2500

Manhattan, NY
Gray Bar Building at Grand Central, 420 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10170

Rochester, NY
16 West Main Street, Powers Building, Suite 600, Rochester, NY 14614

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cellino & Barnes Customer Service. Initial Cellino & Barnes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cellino & Barnes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cellino & Barnes. Discuss the issues you have had with Cellino & Barnes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Feb 08, 2020

Cellino & Barnes — attorneys hired and fired

Cellino and Barnes Attorneys law firm including Ross and Steve overbilled and wrote me a check for...

Nov 03, 2019

Cellino & Barnes — money holding w/ no interest paid

They held 48k of a friends for three years and no interest was payed, they now hold 27k for liens, which I...

Cellino & Barnes — attorney not doing the case he was hired for then trying to charge for us doing it ourselves

we hired Cellino & barnes, our attorney was David J Koppelman .we hired them for a car accident clam, David J...

Celino and BarnesDelayed my case

I was in car accident two years ago. The process was started and still no finished. I found Celino and Barnes law company in order to represent me in court. This company had me. They promised me trial within a year and I took a loan. After I did it they delayed my case.

Jon Sliy Mar 02, 2020

My name is Ed and Ross Cellino Steve Barnes rip me off out of my insurance money from a car accident lost my teeth Dont trust these College Boy 4 Year Lo law degree their just thieves trouble makers. There over a 45 complaints from the Clients of The Cellino Barnes Lawyers stealing from them.