Myler Disability Logo

Myler Disability

Having problems with Myler Disability?

Myler Disability reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 15, 2011. The latest review Representation to assist in my getting approved for disability was posted on Apr 7, 2021. Myler Disability has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 11 reviews. Myler Disability has resolved 0 complaints.

Myler Disability Customer Service Contacts

+1 801 855 8062 (New Cases)
+1 800 652 9626 (Current Cases)
+1 801 225 6925 (International)
+1 801 766 5442 (Employment Opportunities)
758 E Utah Valley Dr Ste 100
American Fork, Utah
United States - 84003-2679
Mailing Address
PO Box 127, Lehi, UT 84043

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Myler Disability Customer Service. Initial Myler Disability complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Myler Disability above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Myler Disability. Discuss the issues you have had with Myler Disability and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Myler Disability Complaints & Reviews

Apr 07, 2021

Myler Disability — Representation to assist in my getting approved for disability

- I will admit that their office did assist in sending in my application. And that's it!! - At some...

Myler DisabilityNot a reputable firm. Borderlines scam.

Indeed a horrible company!!! My son is schizoaffective, bipolar, panic and anxiety disorder, and ADHD. Due to shoddy records and lack of contact we are now awaiting a trial. They turned him down twice.

His conditions are covered via the 'Blue Book' on disability. Worse yet, his condition has spiraled downward due to this very long wait.

I hold Medical, Mental and Durable POA's on him and wish Myler had never convinced him to give them his case. They even had a wrong primary phone number that has persisted until I became unglued on them.

Today they were supposed to phone to go over his file before trial. Now ask me if they did — NO.

They never go over the case. Many times files are missing. I could go on and on and on, but it's late.

Jun 27, 2020

Myler Disability — Unethical behaviour

Hello, my name is Sharron Michelle Burke, and I'm currently and client for Myler Disability, for a...

Myler Disabilitydid not & thereafter have not submit documents to ssdi as per my repeated request. egregiously misrepresented me.

They did not & thereafter have not submitted support in documents to SSDI as per my repeated requests. Myler q Egregiously misrepresented me, my needs and their process of conduct and procedures in doing so. Their thieves. How do I fire them? Due to their lack of attention to detail, support in completing documents as needed information correctly on top of blatantly ignoring emails and phone calls. They neither contacted doctors for information that would support my claim. They requested contact information which I provided but doctors were not contacted. I could continue. Right now I'd like to remove them as a source and refute any bills they request be paid. Thank you!

• Updated by kkh777 · Jul 24, 2019

Scam!

Myler Disabilitybrad myler disability

I have been dealing with myler disability 4 years with denial after denial . The attorney they set me up with for my hearing never called me so I started calling him 2 days before my hearing finally after many hours of trying to contact him he asked me a few questions and then let me go stating he will go back over everything before the hearing. Well I showed up and hour before my hearing like they told me too and I'm not sure why cause I waited 58 minutes with two minutes to spare he finally called me out into a small room he asked his first question before I got to answer we were called back for the hearing and the whole 2 hours I was in my hearing my lawyer said very little nothing to defend my case or reasoning why this or that and while I was sitting there I noticed why he never spoke up is because he was on Facebook the whole time the hearing was going on now I have multiple issues one being sever uncontrolled asthma and fibromyalgia and multiple other things doctors haven't quit figured out yet but I was on disability back when I was 15 up till I turned 18 so I dropped the disability to work and now at 37 I'm no longer able to work and myler just dropped my case with no reasoning there where things on my case that wasn't even true about me and the problems I'm having being Stated on all paperwork from my doctors being ignored and these doctors see me everyday my asthma speacilist was not on any paperwork some other doctors that say I'm disabled are not on any of my medical documents either but now they drop my case with an appeal hanging in the air that I'm not sure how to do I have waisted 4 years of my life thinking myler disability was here to help me I found out the hard way please don't let this happen to you DO NOT USE BRAD MYLER DISABILITY it's almost like they want you to fake it when your in front of a judge it's a SCAM PEOPLE

Myler Disability — please don't use myler disability they are a scam 6.1/2 years of my life I have suffered and no quality of life

myler disability. L5 thru S1 disk in back PTSD .torn rotor cuff both of my knees are shot and hip I have all...

Myler Disability — legal services

Waiting over 2 years based on my husbands cardiac history, now with terminal cancer. This company is nothing...

Myler Disability — disability representative

Myler disability originally filed my claim with ssa. I was disappointed from the beginning. They wouldnt...

Myler Disability — ssi application

Myler was a HUGE disappointment to me for several reasons. I was never given an opportunity to meet with my...

Myler Disability — Disability claim

I have suffered with Degenerative Disc Disease, No Cartilage on my pelvic bone, Peripheral Nueoropathy and...

Myler Disability — Scam

I am 26 and I suffer from BiPoler One disorder. When I was a child, I was on disability. I have been going to...