LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines — agents applying rules
I came back today for a round trip to Mendoza Argentina. We all know that rules are necessary but that we need a clever person to know how to apply them.
On my way to Mendoza from New York, we took 2 carryon bags with no problem.
In Mendoza on the way back an agent I believe Raul Salinas took on himself to apply the rules. As a result, I (85 yo) was left without medications and many of the necessary things for the trip. According to him, the two carry on bags were outside the limit for 1". As a result, they were sent as baggage.
No person (police) with more than 2 neurons will give a ticket to a driver because was driving at 31 miles in a 30 miles limit speed.
I and the rest of my group, 5 in total, suffered during the trip because of the lack of judgment by this arrogant agent.
LATAM is a good company but, because agents like this one make a great trip a calamity
More LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- LMS Panamá S.A. (Operates LAN airlines Chile in-flight duty free service) - emails ignored regarding faulty product 
- TAM Airlines - star alliance fidelity program
- Latam Airlines (formerly LAN Airlines) - lost luggage, compensation & full complaint report
- Latam Airlines (formerly LAN Airlines) - cancellation of all tickets post no show
- TAM Airlines - terrible customer service 
- Latam Airlines JJ8186 - senior lady with limited mobility left alone after arrival latam orlando, fl
- LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - refund of travel voucher
- LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - delayed flight 
- Lan Airlines - poor service
- LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - change of schedule