Lastminute.com — cancellation within policy but no refund
I made a booking in January for 2 hotel rooms that I then unfortunately had to cancel . I had checked before booking that I could cancel up to the day before.
I did so via the phone and received an email advising the hotel had confirmed my cancellation and the refund would be in my bank in the next few days .
I am now on day 17 and no refund. I have been told different stories by different agents, yesterdays agent told me it was processed and would definitely be in my account today . Guess what, no refund.
Today's agent has tole me it will be 8 weeks once they receive it - from who?
I said I would contact the hotel only to be told no point as they wont know anything about it????????
I asked who had got my money only to be told they are not allowed to tell me ?
Seriously, who has got my money ??
I will be expecting interest on for every day its held as I would be getting interest from my saving account of the money was in there
How do I get my money back and why are the agents allowed to tell you anything they want ?
More Lastminute.com Complaints & Reviews
- Lastminutetravel.com - unauthorized charges 
- Lastminutetravel.com - fraud
- Lastminutetravel.com - terrible experience booking hotel 
- Lastminute.com - scammers 
- Lastminutetravel.com - unathorized charges
- Lastminute.com - return flight
- Lastminute.com - full flex not flex
- Lastminute.com - flight changes
- Lastminute.com - the worst ever 
- Lastminute.com - I made a payment without confirmation they took my money but they didn’t progress my flight tickets and booking