LashKaraaLadies dresses

M Oct 02, 2020

I ordered Two dresses in March 2020. But every order first it was said oh this design when we sent for stitching the piece was defective and unfortunately this design is closed, please choose another one, then I chose another one and till now same answer. Then Lashkaraa team agent promised me to refund the money back within 10-12 days in August . But now when I asked why it's delayed the refund, the answer is same oh we have technical problems in refund. Every time they have problems. I don't know why they are making these kind of excuses. I really have a very bad experience with Lashkaraa.
Please see the attachment that they sent me on my email. I don't know how long I have to wait more for my refund.

Hello Harminder,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused due to the delay with the refund process. It's truly unfortunate that we are having some technical error with our payment gateway due to which we are unable to process the refund and it has been delayed. I'm sorry about this, we have not expected this to happen.

However, our team is currently working on the same. Once the error is resolved, we will process the refund at the earliest. Once refunded, you will be notified via an email.

Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Sunil Kumawat
Customer Care Agent @ Lashkaraa
www.lashkaraa.com

On Wed, Sep 30 2020, at 08:16 PM, Harminder Grewal

• Ra
    Ravi717 Oct 29, 2020

Hi mandi ... I wanna ask you did you get refund from this fraud company as they have not shipped my item too. I am waiting from last 2 months. I tried to cancel order too but they gave me tracking number 10 days back and when I called dhl they said they just created label and did not ship anything. Its so frustrating. I do not know how they have 5 stars on their website. As far as I know they do not let people to submit their reviews and if someone do then these frauds delete that comment.