Having problems with LashKaraa?

LashKaraa Customer Service Contacts

1888 268 7460 (United States)
+91 261 264 7977 (International (India)
+1 747 274 7706 (WhatsApp, Product Inquiries)
Shop № 4014, 4th Floor, B-Wing, Radha Krishna Logistics Park
Thu10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Fri10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Sat10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LashKaraa Customer Service. Initial LashKaraa complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LashKaraa above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LashKaraa. Discuss the issues you have had with LashKaraa and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

LashKaraaA outfit I bought through their website

Nahid Khan
December 31, 2020 at 9:41 AM
I received the item on the 29th and tried it on. Immediately noticed several defects in the item and let the seller know within hours with pictures of the defective item 1)The placement of the Bra pads are totally misaligned. The right bra pad almost reaching somewhere between shoulders and my armpit . The left pad is somewhere way off and folded over inside and the folded pad is stitched over the liner . 2) The pic shows a beautiful salwar will a nice patiala style This one is NOT a patiala salwar. Its a totally different design 3) Material used is cheap and horrible . Salwar is a cheap thin satin nothing like the beautiful one in the video and picture 4) The Flare of the top has uneven stitching with excess material falling over the sides. They have stitched pieces of material to make up the flare versus one pice of cloth I have attached pictures of all the above issues and also shared it with the seller who refuses to acknowledge the problem. The pictures clearly show how defective the item is . They claim it it be a "CUSTOM MADE" product to avoid any liability and responsibilities. It seems to me like its a common practice for them to do this. No quality check is done as claimed by the website. Also The Facebook page of the seller has an address that belongs to another business and phone number that is inactive. I am attaching pictures of the screen shot of their page. Upon researching further I found several complaints about them and their fraudulent business practices on independent websites like site jabber, trust pilot etc . They only post glowing reviews on their page which is very misleading for future customers with false reviews. My review that I posted with pictures on their website was not published. This item is clearly a defective item and as a buyer I should not be responsible for their bad product . i will need a 100% refund and the seller needs to send me a shipping label to return it to them

A outfit I bought through their website

LashKaraaThey keep telling me we will send you but never shipped.

I have ordered on may two dresses from lasshkaraa one age 4 years and the other for adult. It costs me about $300 Australian dollars
    It has been while haven't received they keep telling me we will send you but never shipped.
    I have asked them to full refund but they keep telling me there is technical problem from our company it is end.
    I'm so disappointed never had any bad experience before ordering online.this is not only me lots of other people same as me happened wish I knew before ordering.
    This company should be shut down.

Oct 02, 2020

LashKaraa — Ladies dresses

I ordered Two dresses in March 2020. But every order first it was said oh this design when we sent for...

LashKaraacustomer service

3/2 I ordered earrings. 3/12 I inquired about when they would be shipped. I was told the next day. 3/20 I still had not received any tracking information and was told they were working on it and hoped to have them shipped by the weekend. At that point I asked that the order be cancelled and a full refund of my money (since they charged my card before they were even shipped). I was told it would take 7-10 business days to process a refund. 3/27 I received notification that they earrings had been shipped. I was told repeated lies and my wishes to cancel the order long before they were shipped was ignored. This is on top of a previous dress order where the dress was not stitched properly, there were no darts, the lining was not even with the dress at all. Praveen, the manager or owner was very rude and not professional at all.
      I have copies of the chats but am unable to attach them.

Mahin Sheikh May 30, 2019

Get your credit card company involved asap for online theft. Provide them with all your messages from them etc.

LashKaraa — punjabi suit

Ordered a Punjabi suit from Lashkaras website. Took over a month to receive and once I got it..Looked like...

Surat

LashKaraalengha

I bought Langa custom made and it did not come out to the specifications I requested. When I talk to customer service they wanted to charge me for the item for replacement. I'm very upset as I needed this outfit for a wedding coming up. I feel that they do not understand customer service and do not want to help out their customers . I feel that they should provide me with a new outfit as I requested without a charge. I would even do it for a minimal charge but they are charging me 90% of the outfit for half of the piece that isn't fitting it doesn't make sense !

www.lashkaraa.com — Dress

Bought a dress from www.lashkaraa.com and it was made of the cheapest material and looked nothing like...

LashKaraa — Account sent to collection agency

I still can't get over the fact that is coming would sell their customer's account to a collection agency. A...

LashKaraaOrder didn't arrive

I bought two dress from this site www.lashkaraa.com and my order was placed back in October. It is now late November and still no sign of my order. Customer service replied only once and they said that I need to be more patient. That was all they said. They did not tell anything about my order even thought I asked them about my order status and delivery date.
          I'm still trying to get some information but they simply do not reply. I have no idea what to do.

LashKaraaDefective saree

Ordered a saree from this website LashKaraa and it took forever to get my order. Their delivery service is extremely slow!
            When I finally received the saree it looked absolutely nothing like pictures on their website. First of all it looked very cheap, material was not the same as it was described, and the worst part was that there was a huge stain on it!!
            I contacted LashKaraa customer support team and asked for a refund. They said they wanted some pictures. Then they said that in my case they were not able to refund because these stains were not their fault. They said that I need to contact the delivery service because it was probably their fault! Terrible!! Will never order anything from the again!

LashKaraa — Still haven't received the item.

I have ordered an item from LashKaraa and my order was processed. Later I also received a tracking number...

lashkaraa.com — Bad dress

Worst company eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!! I ordered a dress from lashkaraa.com the indian website of...

www.lashkaraa.com — the dress didn't look as on the website

Don’t deal with the company www.lashkaraa.com. I ordered black dress from them, but these guy...

www.lashkaraa.com — Awful dresses. Seller refused to help

I bought 4 dresses from the company www.lashkaraa.com. It was a nightmare to deal with them. I spent over...