Menu

Laser Spine Institute - went overboard on taking care of my wife

M
Author of the complaint
12:28 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I live in Montana, and was watching the news one night and saw a commercial about Laser Spine Institute, my wife has been having back problems for four years. When I saw this commercial I picked up the phone and gave them a call. They had some one call back the next day and took our information and our insurance information as well as had us send a copy of her MRI. In a couple of days they called back, told us how much out of pocket it would be and what was wrong. In a couple of weeks we were on a jet headed to Florida. When you walk into this place you would be amazed at the facilities and how you are treated. The first day there we did paper work and they asked questions, the second day they did a new MRI and x rays, the third day was the surgery, and then the forth day it was follow up. Each day we were there we didn't have to hardly wait for anything like you do in most hospitals, their system for working with everyone is amazing. The day of the surgery we go there at around 8 in morning, she went in for the procedure around 9:30am, when she came out and woke enough that I could talk to her, I asked how she was feeling, she said the pain is gone, it is sore around where the incision is. We were headed back for the hotel around 12:30. This is no kidding we were walking on the beach by 2:00 that afternoon. We are both still amazed at how fast they fixed her and how great the results were. If you are having back and neck pain don't hesitate give them a call. Oh one last thing, they have a restaurant for the patients and spouses that you go in get what you want to eat and there is no charge, they even had massages on the house for me while my wife was getting operated on. Everyone in the place always had a smile and kind word for us. Take my advise give them a call.

Helpful? 0 0

More Laser Spine Institute complaints & reviews

Laser Spine Institute - buyer beware
Laser Spine Institute - careful! scam!
Laser Spine Institute - lsi treats their employees like garbage
Laser Spine Institute - lawsuit filed in florida
Laser Spine Institute - terrible
Laser Spine Institute - no complaint
3 comments
K
Aug 13, 2016 12:28 pm

I disagree. I am not being paid a dime and this was exactly how I was treated and how my appointments have went also. I have not had my surgery yet. Just waiting for a call to say my particular surgery has been approved by my insurance to set the date in the coming week. I find it hard to believe that if this is a scam that it has been in operation this long and not been shut down. I do know that they do not accept medicaid (welfare insurance) and that makes a lot of people on disability mad. I do believe their streamlined process may cost more than the normal hospital but you get what you pay for in my opinion.

R
Jun 26, 2018 12:28 pm

Have you had your surgery since you wrote this? If so, how are you doing ? Iam contemplating this and it all sounds very scarey. Thank you, Rose

J
Jul 12, 2016 12:28 pm

This is a paid endorsement, don't believe it. The whole business is a money scam. Many patients are left debilitated and worse off than they started.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

36 complaints