Land Rover Canada & J.W. Autostroke of luck

A

Please find below a letter to Land Rover Richmond B.C. Canada who sold and serviced the vehicle and the dealer J.W. Auto also in Richmond who sold me the vehicle, as well as a complaint registered and filed as warranty void so no compensation is pending.

I've been instructed to respond to Land Rover Canadian Customer Relations with regards to my issue. My name is Audra Rosendale and I purchased a used Freelander from J.W. Auto in Richmond B.C. Canada, in August. I thought it was the cats meow at 33,000 kms and $20,000 CAD I thought I had hit the jackpot. Being in the market to purchase a new vehicle I was very pleased. What a stroke of luck. This all changed on Wednesday October 11, 2006 when it left me stranded (good thing I had not picked up my 1 1/2 and 3 year old from daycare yet) on the Sherwood Park Freeway. I have roadside assistance with AMA and had to have the vehicle towed to Land Rover of Edmonton, AB. When I received the call back on the repair status, I was told the transmission was shot. Not only did my jaw hit the ground with disbelief, I was told the repair cost would be $5200.00 plus tax as the vehicle was rendered inoperable. The waranty is for 50,000 miles or 4 years which ended June 22, 2006. With extremely low miles, I feel as a consumer stuck and suckered with an obviously faulty or inferior product. Reqardless of the warranty, this is an extreme situation. I am extremely frustrated and bewildered. What I thought was going to be a luxurious and worry free purchase has been met with a laxidazical attitude that anything mechanical is prone to breaking down frustrating as this may be. This I understand, but as a consumer I feel that reputation and comitment to customer satisfaction should be a priority. I am asking for some assistance with regards to the financial responsibility that has been placed upon me to fix the vehicle. Your assistance with this matter and fair business practice is all that I am asking for.

Sincerely,
Audra

• Updated by Nagarajumedikonduri · Jul 18, 2019

I'm Usha... I got mail from Range Rover Car in UK company... They mail to me two days back I'm a lucky winner of cheque of 4Crore rupees and 2019 Range Rover Car... They mailed to me...

• Updated by Nagarajumedikonduri · Jul 18, 2019

Please replay in due minutes or due days

• Updated by Akshaysallu · Aug 10, 2019

Please stay away from them. They are fake.

• La
    layeeq Khan Oct 21, 2019

Please reply me as soon as possible

• Mi
    Misbah Sameer Oct 07, 2019

I got Email I won 2 Crore 45 Lakhs From Uk Land Rover Lottery he was Telling to pay 11000 thousand for Custom Is it fake or Real?

• Fa
    Fawaz Shabandri Sep 17, 2019

Dear sir,
    I have recieved an email that i have win an car please check this is fake or real

• Ak
    Akshaysallu Aug 17, 2019

A guy named Philip morris had made a phone call telling that u have won land rover car & 4 crores of money in a lucky draw. To get the prize u have to pay 25000 as customs duty charges. It's been many people. I was about to pay but to stay on a safer side when enquired more regarding the same fiend that they were fake.

• Na
    Nagarajumedikonduri Jul 25, 2019

Delivery officer Phillip morris
    ID numer:- staff / land rover /1965

Jagjeevan Jul 21, 2019

Say me fast plzzz I have to know that is it real I have very eager to know about that IAM requesting you sir

• Na
    Nagarajumedikonduri Jul 18, 2019

• Gu
    Guru mohan Jun 12, 2019

Ntg I am that prize took at not tell to me call my number and what they are doing

• Ko
    Kondapalli Nagesh May 12, 2019

Hello sir iam Nagesh kondapalli iam from India recently received a massage from land rover motor's UKfor a winning amount of 4cr65L and one land rover car is this right are fake massage can u tell me please

• Ge
    Geese May 13, 2007

Did you really send a letter about business practices to a dealer you didn't buy from? "Hello Mercedes, my Mazda is broken, what are you going to do about it?" Do your own DD when buying something. Did you do any prior to buying a Freelander? If so, what did your research tell you?