Lancome.comwas very unhappy with the customer service

S

I placed an order on lancome.com on 11/30/12 and was very unhappy with the customer service of it. Website got frozen and it was the last day for a 20% off on each product. I then called lancome toll free number to place the order. Within 2 hrs, I received three notification of duplicate orders thru emails. i then called lancome toll free to cancel two out of those three duplicate. I called a total of 4 times during those 2 days and each time I got connected to a difference representative. Each told me diffferent situation: two duplicated orders were cancelled; I was not be able to cancel the orders because they have been processed; I was not be able to cancel the orders because they have been shipped. Finally, I received all three duplicated orders within the same 2 business days thru UPS. I had a chance to return but I did not trust lancome.com just in case they said I returned less than what I actually returned. Bottom line, I rather go to the counter in a department store to purchase lancome than purchase it online/thru their toll free number.