Lancome.com — was very unhappy with the customer service
I placed an order on lancome.com on 11/30/12 and was very unhappy with the customer service of it. Website got frozen and it was the last day for a 20% off on each product. I then called lancome toll free number to place the order. Within 2 hrs, I received three notification of duplicate orders thru emails. i then called lancome toll free to cancel two out of those three duplicate. I called a total of 4 times during those 2 days and each time I got connected to a difference representative. Each told me diffferent situation: two duplicated orders were cancelled; I was not be able to cancel the orders because they have been processed; I was not be able to cancel the orders because they have been shipped. Finally, I received all three duplicated orders within the same 2 business days thru UPS. I had a chance to return but I did not trust lancome.com just in case they said I returned less than what I actually returned. Bottom line, I rather go to the counter in a department store to purchase lancome than purchase it online/thru their toll free number.
More Lancome.com Complaints & Reviews
- Lancome.com - horrible customer service, I won't be back 
- Lancome - scam!! fraud!!
- Lancome.com - unsettled dispute
- Hugo Boss And Lancome Miracle - not recieving the products after 2 months 
- Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Eye Serum - loreal / lancome refused to reimbursed bill as promised 
- Lancome - lancome beauty products. unethical behaviour
- Ykm Turkey/lancome - lancome visionnaire
- Lancome - perfume
- Lancome - magie noire
- Lancome - eyeliner and makeup service