Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies LanceSoft so called job recruiting

LanceSoft  -  so called job recruiting

T
Author of the complaint
4:07 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I received an email from Dharani Kumar (his accent is strong - had to ask him to repeat numerous times) re: a contract position as an EAP counselor - to help with the Houston Hurricane - But - I would be located 5 hours north of Houston (how would that help)? I talked with him via phone, the phone call seemed odd, would u be able to meet with the corporation in person for an interview? Then he asked if I had a masters degree - in the field I am in - one always need a masters degree - I was surprised he didn't know that. I looked up Dharani Kumar - he lives in India. What did it for me - he asked for my full legal name - I told him it was on my resume (of which he was looking at - probably from Indeed). THEN he asked me for the last 5 numbers of my SS - I refused to give it to him. THEN he asked me for the last 5 numbers of my DL - I refused to give it to him. At that point - I told him he was a fraud. I see some of the other complaints Mr. Kumar - changed his first name - beware - he or his group are a phishing scam !

2 comments