La Quinta Inns & Suites — I am filing a complaint about a hotel general manager
Me and my family stayed at la Quinta Inn and suites in Viera/ Melbourne Florida was very dissatisfied with our stay... The way how this General manager treat his guests is very unpleasant and the way he stand around talking to his employees are unprofessional at all and he stand around with other employers at the front desk talking about his maids like their slaves or trash to him... I really believe you guys should send someone else to run this hotel because this hotel manager is not fit for this job... And i also want to complaint about when i left the hotel and wasn't no longer staying there, the hotel was still drawing money off my credit card for a room that i was no longer staying in anymore and refuse to reimburse my money...
Updated by James0427 · Oct 25, 2017
And i overheard him telling a employer he wasn't finna pay this one maid her full amount of money for the hours she put in every week like he pay everyone else...
More La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - charged twice 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hold on debit card
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - $50.00 incidental charge
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - incomplete dental crown service since 11/2009 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - overcharged 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites 31 W 71st New York, New York. 10023 - front desk attendant and elevator
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - disgusting room/ health hazard
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bad experience 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bed bugs & staph infection
- La Quinta Inn Valdosta GA - employee