La Quinta Inns & Suiteshotel room and staff

D Jul 07, 2019

Upon check at La quinta Inn & Suites, the front staff clerk asked an entirely too personal question, which was highly offensive and unprofessional. Entering the elevator, there was a sticky residue on the floor. Water on the floor in the hallway with no caution sign, unsafe conditions. The bedroom was dusty, there were stains on the bathroom floor, the ceiling in the bathroom had been previously damaged and unattended. Rather than clean the room the staff sprayed air freshner which triggered a negative reaction with my allergies. These issues pale in comparison to what I found next. There was a brown stain smeared on the bed spread, how disgusting and atrocious! The mind can only wonder what could stain a bed spread and be brown in color. This can only attest to the cleanliness of the staff and La Quinta Inn. The breakfast area was equally as disgusting and despicable. Food residue everywhere, trash cans overflowing, unattended food stations! Nothing less than horrible.

With my large social media presence and influence I will share my experience with all my followers regarding my stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites 53 Industrial Highway Essington PA

I not only demand a request, but also proper compensation.

I SLEPT IN A BED WITH A BROWN STAIN THAT WAS SMEARED ON THE BED SHEETS, no one will be able to apologize for this deplorable room, or for putting my life and families life at risk.

[protected]@gmail.com