Kwik Tripnew coffee lids

D Oct 03, 2019 Review updated:

You guys have new coffee cups and lids. The cups seem nice and more environmentally friendly than the styrofoam cups but these new lids are horrible! Half the time they dont stay on correctly and if I go over any bumps on my way to work coffee always leaks everywhere because it doesn't seal like old lids. Love your coffee but getting to the point that it's not worth dealing with these cups every morning. Hope you guys make some much need improvements with these lids. Thanks

new coffee lids

• Wo
    WowFonduLac Dec 18, 2019

Can anybody else who had problems with the cups or the lids post it. Todays date 12/18/2019

• Kw
    KwikTrip Former Customer Nov 03, 2019

The new lids/cups are HORRIBLE. The lid popped off from the pressure of lifting it, and spilled hot tea all over my wife's hand. I am surprised there is not a lawsuit yet. When telling a Kwik Trip employee, she just replied "Yea, everyone is complaining about these"

• Di
    DietCokeofEvil Nov 02, 2019

I don't think the new cups retain heat as well. I got my cappuccino at 7:10 and at 8 it is already cold. Since I often pick up my drink before my 20 minute drive to work, it's used to be still too hot to drink when I got in- so it travelled well. Now, with the new cups, I may as well not bother. It's cold before I can even enjoy it. I know I can get a travel mug, which I may do now that the cups no longer retain heat.