Kwik Kar — service
Follow Melodie G.
I spend $800 on a tune up, 2 weeks later I am stuck having the same problem in a different city 30 minutes away, and they wanted to charge me for a tow and the work to be completed on my car once they got it back to their shop.
Keep in mind, I called and asked the manager Heath if I should take it to be seen somewhere else or get it towed, he recommended that I not drive my car and get it looked at another Kwik Kar since it would barely drive, then call him before the work is done.
Jason Stine, the owner was NO HELP, he back peddled on lies told by Heath in order to run away from fixing my car. Sad you can't trust car places to be honest and consistent...all about $$$$$$$
First and LAST visit with them!!!
More Kwik Kar Complaints & Reviews
- Kwik Kar Lube & Tune Cypress Texas - fraud & deception
- Kwik Kar - Argyle - shoddy service 
- Kwik Kar - horrible place 
- Kwik Kar Lube & Tune - overpriced and scam artists
- Kwik Kar - service
- Kwik Kar - auto repair
- Kwik Kar - broke my door handle! 
- Kwik Kar - inspection
- Kwik Kar - service standards
- Kwik Kar - status of shop